Click here to listen to this article!
1. What city in Norway hosted the 1994 Winter Olympic Games?
2. At the 2006 Turin Winter Olympics, what U.S. snowboarder blew a three-second lead and settled for the silver medal in the snowboard cross final after a method grab caused her to fall?
3. East Germany’s Ulrich Wehling won three consecutive Olympic gold medals from 1972-80 competing in what sport?
4. At the 2002 Salt Lake City Winter Olympics, South Korean short track speed skater Kim Dong-Sung was disqualified in the men’s 1,500-meter final. What U.S. Olympian won the gold medal as a result?
5. Name the Heisman Trophy winner who competed for the U.S. bobsled team at the 1992 Albertville Winter Olympics.
6. In 2000, NHL and U.S. Olympic hockey player Bret Hedican married what U.S. Olympic figure skating gold medalist?
7. As of the 2018 Winter Olympics, what country has won the most total medals in skeleton?
2. Lindsey Jacobellis.
3. Nordic combined.
4. Apolo Ohno.
5. Herschel Walker.
6. Kristi Yamaguchi.
7. Great Britain, with nine.
© 2022 King Features Syndicate, Inc.